11 September – 13 September 2019 | Nairobi, Kenya
Meet regional experts and global distributors at the next annual Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa conference on 11-13 September 2019, Nairobi, Kenya.
The Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa conference on 11-13 September 2019, Nairobi, Kenya, is the only event in the region to focus on enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers, micronutrients, biostimulants and other bio-based products.
Gain valuable insights into added value fertilizer market dynamics and regional growth potential through key insights presented by an expert panel of speakers including:
- Christophe Bazivamo, Deputy Secretary General, East African Community Secretariat
- Eustace Muriuki, Managing Director, MEA; Chairman, Fertilizer Association of Kenya (FAK)
- Clement Tulezi, Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Flower Council (KFC)
- Henry Ogola, Managing Director, Chemagro
- Lilian Wanjiru Mbuthia, Chief Agronomist, Africa, ICL Fertilizers
- John Wendt, Deputy Director, Field Research, International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
- John Hassell, Customer Support Manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Koch Agronomic Services
- Job Kihara, Soil Fertility Expert, International Centre for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
- Agnes Ngare, Fertilizer Supply Chain Lead, One Acre Fund
- James Mutonyi, Managing Director, AGMARK
- Bernard Vanlauwe, Director R4D, Central Africa and Natural Resource Management, IITA
- Mike Nash, Editor, Phosphates and Fertilizer Content Development, Argus
As well as practical strategies offered by IFDC, IITA, CIAT and ICL to tackle common agronomic challenges, and insights on how AVFs can offer cost effective solutions, don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Discover the commercial and agronomic value of specific enhanced efficiency fertilizers in Africa presented by Koch Agronomic Services and Actagro.
- Receive an in-depth look into the the Kenyan fertilizer sector by Paksons, MEA, One Acre Fund and Chemagro, who will explore logistical and financial constraints as well as market opportunities to shape your business strategy for 2019 and beyond.
- Hear first-hand viewpoints by Omega Farms, Kenya Flower Council and AGMARK, about AVFs from ag-retailers and growers.
- Network with fertilizer suppliers, agronomists and technology developers, to agridealers and growers of high value crops. This is your opportunity to meet key players from across the supply chain.