10-12 July 2017 | Accra, Ghana | CRU & AFAP
The West Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness conference is a collaboration between CRU Events and AFAP and will be held 10-12 July at the Movenpick Hotel Accra.
The West Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness conference is being held 10-12 July at the Movenpick Hotel Accra at a time when the Ghanaian fertilizer and agribusiness sector is undergoing an incredible boost from the country’s new leadership. It is the perfect moment to explore the conference’s main themes of partnership, investment and innovation in one of West Africa’s most exciting markets.
The conference marks the second in the continuing collaboration between CRU Events and The African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership (AFAP). Through this unique partnership we offer unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in some of the world’s fastest growing fertilizer markets.
Key features of the 2017 conference
- Full three day conference with receptions and extensive networking
- Most comprehensive view of fertilizer supply and the agribusiness value chain
- Over 300 international, local and governmental attendees
- Local government support to invite regional agribusiness leaders and SMEs
- Focused discussion in dedicated break-out sessions and workshops
For more information